Thursday, July 30, 2009

Las Vegas Part II




Ok, the last post covered the day time. While I don't like golf, (over shopping) I do like Rob (sometimes). So in the evening, we went out to lots of fun stuff. We went to Phantom of the Opera one night, and Lion King another night. We tried to make another show the third night, but after running down the strip in 115 degree heat, we just missed the show. So, we had to walk back. Rob's secretary Beth and her friend Brandi went with us. We went shopping, pooling and went to the spa for massages why Rob was doing man things with Bill. So, it was fun for me to have some friends along. Here we are right before Phantom, which I highly recommend by the way. Not as good as the massage, but a fun night out!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! I suddenly want a massage.

    (You might want to check the date on your camera:))

    ReplyDelete